Slow Flow: Move mindfully and with intention
· A class structured to gently build warmth and energy with an intentional fluid sequence, designed to move in and out of poses in correspondence to breathe.
· The series and time spent in each posture grows strength, endurance, balance, and coordination.
· The perfect coupling of powerful movement to promote mobility and deep stretching to encourage flexibility.
· Suitable for all level yogi’s.
Vinyasa Flow: Rise to Power
· Class designed for yoga students who have a strong foundation in yoga fundamentals.
· A powerful class in which breath guides every movement, seamlessly moving from one posture to the next, building heat and cleansing the body.
· A series that challenges strength, stamina, and balance- mentally and physically.
Chair Yoga: Yoga is for Everyone
· Practice gentle movement in postures done in and/or with a chair.
· Improve flexibility, build strength, and improve coordination safely and effectively.
· Explore breathing techniques and movement that can provide pain relief and improve stress management.
Yin Yoga: The Deepest Stretch
· A practice in which a few key relaxation postures are done providing the deepest possible stretch for connective tissues and fascia.
· Practice is restorative and postures are primarily done on the floor.
· Focus is on using breath to release areas of tension.
Gentle Yoga: Relax and Restore
· An incorporation of gentle movements and stretching postures in a well-rounded practice.
· Class is not organized in a flow sequence making it accessible for all ages and body types.